Information on presentations
- there will be two notebooks for presentations, one with pc technology and a macintosh
- supported formats will be Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 (.ppt)
- you may bring your presentation on USB stick or CD/DVD
- although we encourage you to use our computers, as an exception you may also use your own one
- In any case you have to ensure your presentation runs as expected before the start of the session,
so please be there in time for a trial.
- to avoid problems when using our provided computers make sure not to use any exotic fonts or in case of
a pdf presentation you should use the feature of saving the fonts together with your presentation.
- the beamer's aspect ratio is standard 4/3
- paper format DIN A0, i.e. 841mm by 1189mm
- the orientation has to be portrait
- glue strips will be provided by LOC